Thank you everyone for participating in our New Years Resolution contest to win an Ipad Mini. Apparently, our patients don’t realize how stupid we can be, so we reduced the number of options to 14 choices so you can take another guess! See the updated list below and please submit your 4 choices in the comments section on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CarlsbadDentist or email us at email@example.com (ex: #1,#2,#3, #4). The first person to submit the correct 4 responses wins the Ipad.
1. Jump on a trampoline with more than one person at a time.
2. Have your dog excitedly jump up and hit you in the mouth.
3. Trip while running at night and stop your fall to the pavement with your front tooth and chin.
4. Play high school basketball without a mouth guard.
5. Jump off a 30 ft bridge because all the kids are doing it and forget to keep your mouth closed when you hit the water.
6. After breaking a tooth eating corn nuts one day, the next day eat more corn nuts on the other side and break another tooth.
7. Get shot in the tooth by your own BB ricocheting back at you.
8. Try to bite through one of those security tags on clothing.
9. Close your eyes and swim into a pool wall playing Marco Polo.
10. In a dark closet pull something off the top shelf while looking up even though you can’t see anything and have the object on top fall and hit you in the front tooth
11. On a dare, after a few cocktails try to walk across a pool in high heels on a 4 by 4 and land on the pool coping with your teeth.
12. Have the one year old in your lap throw his head back into your chin.
13. Drink so much tequila that you wake and realize you have no idea what happened or where the other half of your front tooth is.
14. In an adult softball game sacrifice yourself (your tooth) by sliding into second base head first.